Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good news

We got some good news today! Chest x ray looked great and we took the bandage of of the chest tube hole and it looks good too. He said tonight when we was eating that he don't have any band aids, ports or bandages anywhere. That's a great feeling!! We are done at Dr offices until Friday to check his coumadin level, I just wish we could get that leveled out now and then maybe we would be over the hump. I have heard people say how hard that was to get regulated and now I understand. One day its up the next its down but I'm sure we will get there. He needs to be on it for about a year and than he can go back to aspirin. He cant swallow pills and it don't come in liquid form so I have to crush it up and put it in something. He thinks its just awful which I'm sure it is but he don't swallow it somehow he can take a drink and keep all the pink crumbs in his mouth, by than he is just having a fit how bad it is finally after about ten minutes he can get it down. If anybody knows how to teach a 4 yr old to swallow a pill please contact me:) THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ON SATURDAY WE REALLY APPRECIATED IT!!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO CALVIN AND KAREN AND THE REST OF OUR FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment