Sunday, November 22, 2009

Oh what a day!! We did get moved out to the floor only to get moved right back to ICU. He started having really severe pain in his stomach and because of his heart they are not equipped to handle much. When we got back to ICU they think its just severe gas pains so I hope that is all it is. Docs was in this morning and think that everything looks good so here we move again.They said he HAS TO WALK today. Boy that will be fun! He don't want to put weight on his right leg But they think its just that they damaged a nerve with the central line that was in his groin. They told him its time to toughen up. He has been really tough I think I wonder how strong we would be if it was us. Dr Arensman told him the only way to be tough when your 70 is to start being tough when you 4. Kars said " OK I think I can" Poor kid I just wish I could do it for him. PRAY for him today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment