Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday night

What a day! We tried to get Kars to walk some distance today and he thought it was bad I'm sure it was not pleasant. We get to com home in the morning if his x ray and blood work turn out good, I hope we can I haven't been outside since last Tuesday but I also want to make sure he is ready. He has a long way to go but he has come a long way in a week too. He will come home with a drainage tube in is chest and I think once he can get that out he will be a different boy, I watched when they took the other tube out and I couldn't believe how much was up in there so its no wonder that he walks all bent over. He also will be on coumadin (blood thinner) and we will have to go get a blood test every other day until they can get it regulated. (sounds fun) He is sleeping right now that's one thing that is against the law is to sleep in the hospital every half hour I have to chase someone off :) :) I don't think I ever said yet how pink his toes and fingers are even his ears look different, we was used to seeing them as purple as as grape, even through it is very hard to watch what he is going through it makes us feel so happy when we see how pink he is now. Better try to get some rest now I'm sure it wont be long until someone else comes to do something. (I was proud of Nate today he even sent some on their way) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment