Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday night

I think we had a very good day so far I'm almost scared to say that cause its seems like every time we think we are getting over the hump something else comes up but it has only been 5 days since the operation and that's not very long if you stop and think what all he has been through.


Its seems a lot longer than that to us. If you haven't read the poem on this blog go back and read it, you can tell that lady has been there. When I read that it was like it was me talking and I'm sure there is a lot of other parents can identify with it too. As I'm typing Kars just said " you know what mom I would love to go tomorrow" that sure would be nice but I'm afraid we have some more bridges to cross but he has come a long way today so maybe we can by Wednesday. Tyson was here in the afternoon and he really enjoyed that. Kaitlyn, Kendrick, Austyn and Andre' we will be looking for you tomorrow. As I'm typing he is sitting here just a talking and Ash I hope you read this cause he just asked what if you guys are done shelling when he gets home and I told him it don't matter cause if you are you will get the combine out anyway and take him for a ride. Thanks to all our family and our church family for all you have done for us PLEASE keep praying for us. One more thing Kars just took about 30 steps HOORAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment